If you made a purchase as a guest please fill in the following form, otherwise click on my account, select the order and request a return.
Fields marked with * are mandatory
Please note. Warranties and returns are subject to our returns policy and relevant consumer laws. By lodging a return you accept the conditions of our returns policy
If the return relates to an internet connected device please upload or email a photo of the problem and of the result page at fast.com using the devices internet browser.
Please send any required and requested photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless stated otherwise, all items come with a 14 day change of mind return. Return postage cost will be at buyers expense unless the product if faulty. If the product is not faulty but has been returned as faulty we will deduct the cost of the return postage paid by us from the refund, or not reimburse the return postage costs. All items come with a minimum 12 month warranty. Our returns policy does not seek to exclude ourself from consumer guarantees, but is an additional extension for the consumer to cover returns that are not covered by consumer law.
Please be aware of the summarised following points, which are laid out on every product page at time of purchase in the returns policy tab.
- Postage cost that was made at time of purchase is not refundable
- Return postage will be reimbursed or paid for if the item is faulty. If the item is not faulty and it was user error, user misunderstanding, incorrect use, misuse or damage by the user or a change of mind or buyers remorse return, the cost of return will paid for the buyer.
- All returned items must include ALL items and packaging and be in original condition. If you fail to include all packaging and items we may deduct up to 20% of the refundable amount.
- An item that has been misused or damaged, either accidentally or willfully will not be accepted. Willful or accidental damage may include dropping, scratches, cracks, breakages, short circuiting, water damage, installation of unauthorised software, malware and virus infections, rooting or jailbreaking and damage in transit to us by postage services.
- You are responsible for the safe return of the item. If it is lost or damaged in transit you will not receive a refund. Please ensure that it is packaged safely and insurance is taken out. You are responsible until it is marked as delivered.
- After 14 days you must give us the opportunity to rectify any problems with the device before requesting a refund or exchange.
- If we accept a return for user error, user misunderstanding, incorrect use or a change of mind or buyers remorse after 14 days there will be a 20% restocking fee that will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Return requests for items damaged in transit after 5 calendar days will not be accepted. We believe if an item is damaged in transit it is something that you should be able to identify on the day of receiving the item. After 5 calendar days our courier companies will not accept any liability, so therefore we will also not accept any claims.
Please see our full return policy for more information. By lodging a return request you accept the conditions of our returns policy.