Capture the style and imagination of smart streaming TV in a big way with this very intuitive TV from TCL. The TCL 49” FHD Smart LED TV 49S6500FS offers a large 49 inch display with smart features, meaning you get an affordably priced large screen smart TV.
TCL 49” FHD Smart LED TV 49S6500FS
Available on and Buy now and pay later
A smart TV such as the TCL 49” FHD Smart LED TV 49S6500FS is an incredibly convenient TV for the average family home. Boasting a large sized display perfect for any room, it will seamlessly blend in any environment.
As smart Tv’s are a must have part of every household today. With their ability to connect to internet streaming services from a growing list of providers, traditional television viewing is becoming a thing of the past.
Powerful and fast CPU and GPU
The TCL 49 inch HD Smart TV 49S6500FS has been designed with performance and power in mind. The ability to run background tasks without any interference to your viewing is a must have feature of a smart TV. It achieves this with ease thanks to its powerful quad core CPU and dual core GPU. This powerful combination will allow you to watch fast moving scenes with incredible clarity.
Streaming TV with ease
Sit back and enjoy all that the world of online entertainment has to offer with a range of inbuilt streaming apps. Enjoy Netflix or the latest uploads from your favourite YouTube uploader. Connect to Freeview Plus to catch up on your favourite missed episodes all with a few clicks of a button.
With Freeview Plus* you can access the content and services available from the Freeview networks, such as ABC iView, SBS on Demand and more. The Freeview Plus service is a free service that provides the ability for you to watch catch up TV where and when it’s available. With it you also have the ability to save recommendations and you can also set reminders and favourites. Make use of the 7+ day Electronic Program Guide to set reminders and see what’s coming up. Freeview Plus is available by pressing the Green button on the remote control.
*Freeview Plus uses HbbTV technology which combines broadcast and broadband. Internet connection is required. Data usage charges and conditions apply.
Smart PVR with USB
Record your favourite TV program to with ease to a connected USB storage device. All you have to do is record the program you want and then select the recording and you can play it back later when you want. Use the Freeview Plus app to set timers to record your shows so that you don’t forget and won’t miss a moment.
|Dimensions||125.3 × 18 × 80 cm|
To offer a competitive service all orders under 500 grams are subsidised by us for more affordable postage costs.
Once your order has been sent for delivery we will mark it as complete. You will then receive an email from us with the tracking information. Please note that the email may go to your spam or junk folder.
Most items will be sent within 2 working days of the order being placed (most within one working day). Please ensure that your address is correct at time of purchase to reduce the risk of prolonging the handling time. However, occasionally extended delays may occur due to weather events or other third parties delaying pickup, such as couriers. We try to reduce delays as much as possible, but sometimes they are unavoidable.
Most items will be dispatched from our service centre, but some will be sent from warehouses in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane. Items such as televisions are stored at 3 locations around Australia, Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane. We will usually send from the closest warehouse to speed up delivery, but if stock in one warehouse has run out we will send from another. This may cause a slight delay in delivery.
We offer several delivery choices. You can get your delivery through standard or express delivery. Express delivery is faster, but next day is only guaranteed for several destinations. At the moment we use Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please Australia Post, TNT, Allied Express and Star Track Express.
Delivery costs can change without notice. If you have already placed an order and the cost changes we (Jolly John’s Online Discounts) will cover any additional costs.
To get a delivery estimate add the item to your cart and head to the cart page. Next enter your state and postcode to get a delivery cost estimate. Alternatively, there is a postage calculator below the price and add to cart button.
Please note that we (Jolly John’s Online Discounts) are not in the express post next day guaranteed network. Express post is not guaranteed for the next day, but it will be faster than standard. For next day deliveries we fall under the NSW and QLD express post next day guaranteed network.
We (Jolly John’s Online Discounts) are not responsible for transit times. Once it has been handed over to the carrier we have no control over the speed of delivery. We encourage you to contact the carrier and also us if you believe it is running late.
Refunds for express postage will not be given unless the destination (buyers address) is within the next day network that we fall under. eg, NSW and QLD networks
We (Jolly John’s Online Discounts) are responsible for the safe delivery of your item. If it arrives damaged or just doesn’t arrive at all please contact us immediately so that we can initiate an investigation with the carrier and send a new item. If it is damaged we will require photographic proof. Please email it to email@example.com or use the returns form.
If the item does not arrive but is marked as delivered by the carrier it is the buyers responsibility to contact the respective carrier. In short they will not discuss the matter with us (Jolly John’s Online Discounts) once it has been marked as delivered. We will, however, offer any support possible. Always be sure to check around the home and garden, under outdoor furniture, BBQ’s, behind pot plants and in meter boxes.
Some large items such as TV’s will attract a surplus additional fee to some remote areas.
Postage costs are not refundable
Rough estimated delivery times are below. More accurate timeframes are available on the checkout page once your address has been entered. Bulky items such as televisions may take an additional couple of days.
NSW- 2 to 6 business days
Victoria & SA- 4 to 7 working day
South Queensland – 3 to 5 working days
North Queensland – 4 to 7 working days
Tasmania – 4 to 8 working days
NT and WA – 7 to 14 business days
Outlying territories – 14 to 21 business days
NZ – 4 to 10 business days
UK, USA, Canada – 3 to 4 weeks
The delivery information will include a link to an external website with tracking. It will be to either Australia Post, Fastway Couriers or Shippit (a third party logistics company who handle Couriers Please, Fastway and Australia Post).
Please note. Some items are so small and cheap that there will be no tracking available for them as they will be sent as regular post. Please allow up to an additional 3 working days past the expected delivery date before contacting us.
ATL, Safedrop, Authority to leave
Should you elect to select ATL, Authority to leave or safe drop, you are responsible for any loss or damage the item receives once it has been delivered safely. By electing to have the order delivered by safe drop, ATL or authority to leave you are indemnifying Jolly John’s of any responsibility for the delivery of the item.
Should Jolly John’s post your item by way of safe drop, ATL or Authority to leave without your consent, we shall be responsible should the item go missing or sustain damage in the time that it was safely delivered and you have taken possession of the goods.
We strive to get your orders out as quickly as possible, regardless if you order express or standard delivery. However, we have cutoff times for all orders and delivery methods.
Australia Post cutoff time for new orders is 3:30 pm on weekdays
Couriers Please cutoff time for new orders is 10:00 am weekdays
Fastway Couriers cutoff time for new orders is 1:30 pm weekdays
Please note that we do not prepare or dispatch any orders on weekends, public holidays or Australia Post picnic days.
All orders sent by express post will still get the fastest treatment. However, as we are outside of the national express post network, deliveries will take a little longer than next day. The next day guarantee can be met if your postcode falls within the NSW/ACT and Queensland express post guarantee network. You can find out if your postcode is in the network by going to this link.
How do I find out the postage cost for my item?
Can I pick up my purchase?
You can find information about our shipping policy on our SHIPPING POLICY page
By making a purchase from this store you agree to the following return policy.
In order to qualify for a return under this policy all products must be in as new condition so that they are suitable for resale. This includes all accessories, manuals and packaging. The item and accessories that come with it must also be returned in an undamaged state. Any item that has been willfully or accidentally damaged while it has been in the customers possession will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
We typically offer a 14 day return policy. If for any reason in the first 14 days after the transaction has been completed you are unhappy with the item you may return it for a full refund or an exchange, whichever you prefer. Please refer to point six (6) and point thirteen (13) below for damaged goods.
If the return is for a change of mind, unhappy with the item, it is the wrong size or not what you were expecting, but the description clearly stated what it was that you were receiving, or you misused the item, it’s not compatible with another device you intend to use it with, but it clearly stated in the description that it must be used in a certain way or had compatibility requirements the buyer is responsible for return postage.
If the item is faulty on delivery the cost of return postage will fall on Jolly John’s Online Discounts. We can either email you a return paid postage label for you to print out and use, or you can request reimbursement for your own expenses. A tax invoice will be required for reimbursement.
Refunds do not include the cost of postage unless the item was sent with free delivery.
Changhong and CHiQ products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice and then contact CHiQ to lodge a warranty claim on this email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will assist you with teh warranty proceedure
TCL products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice and then contact TCL on the following email and follow their claim procedure email@example.com
Samsung products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice and head to this page to contact and initiate a warranty claim over the phone, email or live chat
HP products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice.Once you have your digital invoice head to this page and follow the steps to get to the correct service department to initiate a warranty claim
Lenovo products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice. Once you have your digital invoice head to this page and tap on technical support to initiate a warranty claim. Please have your serial number ready (on the back of your device)
Toshiba products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice. Please head to this page and enter your product details. Once entered you can initiate the warranty claim
Acer products: Please contact us for a digital copy of your invoice. Head to this page and select contact Acer to begin the warranty process.
All other products please reach out to us through our contact form. All we will require is an order number or the name or email the order was placed under.
- If you wish or need to organise a return please hit the contact us button found on the bottom right of every page, or at the bottom of mobile browsers. Select the option “I need to return an item.” We will then email you a reply with a few questions regarding what you want and give you instructions on how to complete the return. Please follow the instructions to expedite the return process.
- To qualify for a return all products must be in new and undamaged condition and contain all accessories and manuals in a new and undamaged condition. In the case of games they must be in new, unused and unopened condition. You must not have damaged the item either willfully or by accident during the time it has been in your possession. This includes failed firmware flashing, removal of system apps or installation of malware or other viruses. It is deemed to be in your possession from the time that you accept delivery until it has been received back by us.
- Should you as the buyer opt to DECLINE our goods at point of delivery, the delivery is deemed successful and you have opted to initiate our standard returns process
- The 14 day period in which you may take advantage of the return commences from the date in which you accept delivery of the item. If there is no tracking with proof of delivery the 14 days will commence 3 days after the sale has been processed.
- You must return the product within 10 calendar days of opening the request.
- If an item arrives damaged you must contact us within 2 days of deliveryand provide photographic evidence of any damage. Anything beyond the two days will not be accepted as a damaged item.
- Unless the item is faulty you must return the items at your own cost and you must comply with our directions. The item is your responsibility during transit. If it is lost or damaged during delivery we will accept no liability. Insurance and tracking will be your responsibility. Please see point 10 for internet connected devices.
- After receiving the returned product Jolly John’s Online Discounts will initiate the refund, store credit or exchange as soon as is reasonably possible.
- We may impose a 10% restocking fee on the return to cover costs associated with the transaction. Should this be unsatisfactory we will offer store credit up to the original purchase value in the form of a coupon code. The coupon code will have a monetary value only equal to the original purchase value and will exclude shipping costs. The coupon is not valid with any other promotions and can not be exchanged for cash or transfered to another person or legal entity.
- Jolly John’s Online Discounts reserves the right to modify this Returns Policy without notice.
- Original postage price is not refundable. If an item is sold with “free shipping” the full cost paid for the item will be refunded. Additional express postage cost for free delivery items is not refundable.
- If we decide to offer a refund for an item which is not faulty beyond the 14 calendar days of this policy we will deduct a 20% restocking fee from the refund amount. This includes if an item was returned as faulty but was deemed as not faulty. If we have facilitated return of the item that is not faulty we will deduct return postage cost in addition to the 20% restocking fee.
- If an item which connects to the internet is returned under warranty we must first request a photo, video or screenshot of the problem and also a photo, video or screenshot of the result screen when visiting fast.com. This is necessary to determine if it is the device which is at fault or if the problem is related to your network or internet connection.
- Return requests for items damaged in transit after 2 calendar days will not be accepted. We believe if an item is damaged in transit it is something that you should be able to identify on the day of receiving the item. After 2 calendar days our courier companies will not accept any liability, so therefore we will also not accept any claims.
- After 14 days you must give us the opportunity to rectify any problems with the device before requesting a refund or exchange.
- It is at our sole discretion to offer a refund, repair, replacement or store credit for an item.
- If an item has developed a fault or is faulty we may offer a repair, replacement or refund at our sole discretion
Our returns policy includes and does not seek to exclude or limit the rights that you have under Australian Consumer Law. Our products come with guarantees that can not be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we supply are in addition to any consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.
You can find information about our return policy on our RETURNS POLICY page