Imagine yourself out on a golf course. You hit a near perfect shot, and now you are within sight of winning the tournament. The only thing holding you back from success is choosing the right club. Do you go for the 5 iron or the 7 iron? If only you knew how far away from the green you were. But there’s no need o worry anymore. The mini golf range finder will solve that problem for you, and potentially help you win the round. But it can be used for more than just golf. It can be used in many outdoor activities such as hunting, boating and photography.
This handy mini golf range finder will help you accurately measure the distance to the pin. It’s perfect for training or learning to improve your game.
Comes with free lens cleaner, padded carry bag and 2 batteries.
- Measure distances from 50 yards to 1000 yards. Note: It measures in yards.
- Wide 420′ field of view at 1000 yards (7.5-degree Field of View)
- Automatic shutoff to save battery power
- Crisp silver and black finish
- MgF2 Lens Coating
- Comes with (a) carry strap, (b) soft pouch and (c) Two 3v Lithium Batteries
- 7 x magnification
How to use:
The mini digital golf range finder comes in two modes, (A) Green mode and (B) general mode
Press the ON / Adjust button to start the Finder, it will enter the default Mode (the Green Mode)
A) USE for GOLF (Green Mode):
Code scale height (2.6 yards) has been entered into.
(1) the bottom line of the screen align with the lawn horizontal .
(2) Press the ON/ Adjust button to set the position of the scan line up to the top of the golf flagpole
(3) the number appears on the top of the screen, which says the distance between you and the hole.
B) B. USE for measuring the distance between you and the Target (General Mode).
Press the MODE button to enter the GENERAL Mode, The screen will shows three digits and a decimal digits (000.0) on the top of the scale.
If you want to measure the distance between you and the target, please input the height of the target.
(1) Press the MODE button to enter the GENERAL Mode, The screen will shows three digits and a decimal digits (000.0).
(2) Press the MODE button to move tens digit to units digit, then press the NO /Adjust button to set the figures ( 0-9).
(3) Repeat the above steps to input the height of the Target.
(4) Press the MODE button to end the process of input.
(5) According to the height you enter, the screen will display the minimum distance you can measure.
(6) put the bottom line of the screen align with The bottom of the Target.
(7) Press the ON/ Adjust button to set the position of the scan line up to the top of the Target.
(8) figures will appear in the top of the screen which is the distance between you and the Target.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
Following quite a few questions about batteries and it not turning on we need to make the following statement about this golf range finder.
It comes with 2 button cell batteries. They are NOT both + batteries. Batteries don’t work that way. Batteries need to have a positive and negative (active and neutral) to work. If batteries only had + they wouldn’t be batteries. Flip over one of the batteries and on the other side will be your – negative. Please make sure the batteries are inserted correctly before use. One should face the + up and the other should face the + down.