Have you ever been lost in a massive and unfamiliar car parking lot looking for your car? Yep, been there, done that. It’s annoying, frustrating and a little embarrassing. But it doesn’t have to be any of that anymore. With the mini GPS tracker at your disposal you won’t be looking for the thing it’s with ever again.
The mini GPS tracker can be used in a variety of ways. You can use it to locate a parked or even a STOLEN car. You can use it to find lost pets or keep track of loved family members. The possible uses of it are limitless.
How do you use the mini GPS tracker?
You need to install a SIM card into it for communication between your phone, PC or PDA. It operates on existing GSM/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900MHZ) network and GPS. Place it in a safe and secure position, and when needed send a SMS to the phone number associated with the tracker. It will then send you the GPS location where it can be found. It’s that simple, provided there is a GPS signal.
The battery has a long life, lasting up to 80 hours on standby.
If the GPS signal is lost, such as going underground or heavy cloud cover, it will give you the last known co-ordinates.
You can setup a fence to contain the GPS tracker. If it goes beyond your predefined barrier it will alert you.
You can track its movements in real-time.
There are four tracking solutions:
- SMS tracking on cellphone with a google map link to view current location on map on cellphone screen.
- Get absolute address by SMS
- PC Installation software tracking.
- Web based tracking by installing the software and going to www.gps228.com
What do you get?
- One mini GPS tracker
- The GPS tracker comes with 2 different battery covers. One contains an optional powerful magnet, and the other is a standard plastic cover. The magnetic one allows you to attach it to metal surfaces, such as car bodies.
- One rechargeable battery
- One plastic waterproof bag
- Users manual
- USB lead
- Wall Charger
- One Australian wall adapter