The FX500W is fully compliant with 80+ Platinum rating.
Addressing a growing market demand for powerful single rail PSUs, it features powerful 12V output delivery (with up to 42A on the 12V rail), ample power for most high end graphics cards whilst the fan stays whisper quiet. No doubt it is specially designed for hardcore gamers who desire extremely high efficiency and high-definition image display.
- 80Plus Platinum certified up to 92% efficiency at typical load
- Complies with Intel ATX 12V V2.31&EPS 12V V2.92
- Full range Input voltage 90 ~ 264V
- Active PFC (PF>0.99)
- Erp Lot6 Ready! A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- Japan made Bulk capacitors and solid state capacitors for extreme environment
- LLC resonance circuit with DC-DC converter module for extremely stable Performance
- The fan is smartly started or stopped when change in temperature is detected optimizing the cooling system and minimizing noise.
- Excellent voltage regulation(+12V voltage regulation about +/-1%)excellent performance for your hardware
- Powerful +12V output delivery (up to 90% power available on +12V rail) for extreme gamer only
- Multiple protections (OVP,UVP, OPP,OTP,SCP) prevent damage from accident.
|Output Rated 500W||Voltage||+3.3V||+5V||+12V1||+12V2||-12V||+5VSB|