I think a lot of people will agree that long flowing straight hair is not only beautiful, but also easier to manage. But just exactly how can you get that wild hair tamed? With this wonderful hair straightening brush.
What does the hair straightening brush do and how does it do it?
In simple terms the hair straightening brush turns curly hair straight. It achieves this by heating the hair while being brushed, which is different to traditional iron methods. This brushing method helps the hair retain moisture and sustain less damage. There’s even a far less chance of burning your hair over traditional hair straighteners because there is no forced clamping of the hair.
You can get a full head of straight hair in minutes.
How to use:
- Turn on by pressing the power button for 3 seconds. Turn off by pressing the button for another 3 seconds. Leave on during use.
- The hair straightening brush has 10 temperature settings that increase by 5 degrees increments. It is recommended to start at the highest setting and reduce the temperature by 5 degrees at a time until your are satisfied with the results at the lowest setting.
- For thick hair please select the higher temperature (210-230°C)
- For normal hair please select moderate temperature (190-210°C)
- For fine hair please select the lower temperature settings (170-190°C)
- Once it has heated brush your hair as you normally would. Don’t brush too much hair at once as it will prolong the time taken to straighten your hair.
- The lower the temperature setting the longer it will take to straighten.
- Turn off by holding the power button for 3 seconds.
The device is fitted with an automatic power off function after 1 hour. If it turns off wait for a moment and then turn it back on.
Warnings and precautions
- The brush generates high temperatures. Keep out of reach of children and only use under competent adult supervision.
- Keep away from water. Fatal electric shock may result from use in or around water.
- Thoroughly inspect the brush for any sighs of wear or damage prior to each use. If the cord of any other part is damaged do not use.
- Ensure it has been disconnected from power and fully cooled before leaving unattended or packing away.
What’s will you get?
1 x Hair straightening brush with Australian wall plug
1 x Owners manual