The following outlines the postage policy of Jolly John’s Online Discounts
- If an item is marked as in stock it will be posted within three (3) working days of receiving the order. If there is a delay we will attempt to contact you regarding the delay in shipment
- Cutoff times for orders to be posted the same day are 3pm weekdays, excluding public holidays and local government half day holidays
- Delivery times quoted are estimates only
- We are not in the national express post network so express post orders will not be delivered the following day unless the order is placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday and the destination address is in the NSW or QLD express post network
- In stock items may be located in different warehouses around the country.
- Backorder items means that the item is available to order on backorder and is not currently in stock. Once they have arrived in stock they will be dispatched within 3 working days.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if you live in an undeliverable area, or the cost of postage is deemed to be excessive or delivery impossible.
- We offer free, standard and express post deliveries
- Free postage means items may be posted by the means which we prefer.
- Standard postage items will be sent with either Australia Post or another courier of our choosing
- Express post orders will be posted with Australia Post using the express post service. Outside the next day NSW and QLD networks will result in faster than standard delivery, but not next day
- Where possible and feasible, all items will be posted with tracking and you will receive tracking advice. This may be in the form of an order note in the my account area of the site, by email, which my be in your spam folder, or by text message
Refunds on postage costs
- Refunds for postage cost are not provided for should you decide to return the item
- If you live in the next day network and we are able to process a refund for delivery costs from Australia Post we will reimburse you the cost of express postage
- Free post items will receive the full purchase price refund, subject to our returns policy
- Once an order is placed we will ensure that your order is posted as soon as possible and within our handling time
- We are responsible for the safe packing and delivery of the order. Should it not arrive or arrive damaged, please contact us to so that we can follow it up. In the case of a lost item we request ten (10) working days in which to allow the couriers to investigate the missing item. If they fail to locate and deliver it after the ten working days we will replace the item free of charge, but reserve the right to post by standard post.
- Please understand that we do not individually track every order placed and often only become aware of a problem when we are informed.
- In the case of a damaged item we will require photographic proof of the damage sustained before we can proceed with a replacement.
- If an item is marked as delivered by the courier or Australia post you must follow the below procedure:
- Search the yard for the delivery. Under outdoor furniture, in pot plants, in kids toys, under BBQ hoods and in your meter box. We also ask that you approach your neighbours and family members to see if it may have been collected and misplaced somewhere
- Contact the courier and ask them to open a missing item investigation. This is a requirement as they need to discuss specifics about your address that we do not know. If the courier has taken a photo they can only share it with the receiver, so this is another reason to contact the courier.
- Contact us and inform us of the situation. Confirm the delivery address. If you have provided an incorrect address on your order it becomes your responsibility to follow it up and either collect it or have it returned to sender. Any additional postage costs incurred by us will be required to be paid before the item is resent, provided it can be recovered.
- If an item is marked as delivered, but you have not received it, we encourage you to lodge a complaint with the courier company and the postal ombudsman. A statutory declaration may be required on your behalf, and harsh penalties apply for falsified documents.
- Once an item is delivered it is considered as being delivered and our legal obligation fulfilled
- If you refuse to accept delivery of an item we will regard that delivery as being fulfilled and the return as falling under our returns policy. You will be responsible for its safe return and any restocking fees we choose to apply. If it is returned by this method we reserve to deduct and additional postage fees from the refund
- Should you wish to dispute the delivery we request that you contact us through our resolution centre. Our decision on any postage decision is final.
- You may, at your sole discretion, approach any regulatory authority or payment provider to seek a resolution to the dispute. We reserve the right to use any evidence, such as communication emails, phone calls, text messages, Facebook messages and tracking and order information in our defence.
This policy seeks to extend your rights under Australian consumer laws, and does not seek to exclude any provisions under Australian consumer law