By making a purchase from this store you agree to the following return policy.
It goes without saying that when using Kodi or doing just about anything on the internet you will need to protect yourself with a VPN. Using a VPN from IP Vanish you are going to make certain you stay anonymous online and totally protected from prying eyes. Whilst online and using a VPN everything that you do will be encrypted. Credit card information and browsing history will stay safe and secure. Don’t risk your privacy or security. Get yourself a VPN from IPVanish today. Purchase a 12 month subscription and receive a large discount. Subscribe to IPVanish by clicking here
In order to be eligible for a return under this coverage all products have to be in as new condition so they’re acceptable for resale. This comprises all accessories, manuals and packaging. The thing and accessories that come with it must also be returned in an undamaged state. Any item that’s been willfully or accidentally damaged while it’s been in the consumers possession won’t be accepted and will be returned to the client.
We typically provide a 14 day return policy. If for any reason in the first 14 days after the transaction has been completed you are dissatisfied with the item you may return it for a complete refund or an exchange, whichever you prefer. Please refer to stage six (6) and stage thirteen (13) below for damaged products.
Before we delve too deep into this article, I think it’s ideal to remind those familiar with Kodi (and those new to it) that it is an ever-evolving system. Because of the nature of the system many add-ons come and go, most often without warning or fanfare. The majority of the time you won’t even be aware your favourite add-on has been closed down since it will often continue to operate, but as time goes by you will start to notice fewer and fewer links are functioning. This is just because of the add-on being left and fresh links not being picked up. That is why it’s super important to remain on top of the game and check here on a regular basis for new Kodi add-on releases. Again, if your favourite addon no longer functions it is not a problem with your device or Kodi, the person behind the add-on has walked away from developing it further to keep it running
If the return is for a change of mind, unhappy with the product, it’s the incorrect size or not what you’re expecting, but the description clearly said what it was that you’re getting, or you misused the product, it is not compatible with the other device you would like to use it with, but it clearly stated in the description that it has to be utilised in a specific manner or’d compatibility requirements the buyer is liable for return postage.
If the product is faulty on delivery the price of return postage will fall on Jolly John’s Online Discounts. We can either email you a return paid postage label for you to print out and use, or you may request reimbursement for your expenses. A tax invoice will be required for reimbursement.
Refunds don’t include the expense of postage unless the product was sent with free shipping.
- If you wish or need to organise a return please hit the contact us button located on the bottom right of each page, or in the base of mobile browsers. Select the choice “I need to return an item.” We will then email you a reply with a couple of questions regarding what you need and provide you instructions on how best to complete the return. Please follow the directions to expedite the return procedure.
- To qualify for a yield all goods must be in new and undamaged condition and contain all accessories and manuals in a new and undamaged condition. In the instance of matches they have to be in new, unused and unopened condition. You shouldn’t have damaged the product either willfully or by injury during the time it’s been in your possession. This includes failed firmware flashing, removal of program apps or installation of malware or other viruses. It is deemed to be in your possession from the time that you accept shipping before it’s been received back by us.
- Should you as the buyer opt to DECLINE our products at point of delivery, the delivery is deemed successful and you have chosen to initiate our regular returns procedure
- The 14 day period in which you might benefit from the yield commences from the date where you accept delivery of this product. If there’s no tracking with evidence of shipping that the 14 days will commence 3 days after the purchase has been processed.
- You must return the item within 10 calendar days of opening the petition.
- If an item arrives damaged you must contact us within 2 days of shipping and provide photographic proof of any harm . Anything past the two days won’t be accepted as a damaged item.
- Unless the product is faulty you have to return the items at your own cost and you need to comply with our instructions. The thing is your responsibility during transit. If it’s damaged or lost during delivery we’ll accept no liability. Insurance and monitoring will be your responsibility. Please see point 10 for net connected devices.
- After receiving the returned merchandise Jolly John’s Online Discounts will initiate the refund, store credit or exchange as soon as is reasonably possible.
- We may impose a 10% restocking fee on the return to cover costs related to the transaction. Should this be disappointing we will offer store credit up to the initial purchase value in the shape of a voucher code. The coupon code will have a monetary value just equal to the initial purchase value and will exclude shipping costs. The coupon isn’t valid with any other promotions and can’t be exchanged for money or transfered to another individual or legal entity.
- Jolly John’s Online Discounts reserves the right to alter this Returns Policy without notice.
- Original postage cost isn’t refundable. If a product is sold with “free shipping” the complete price paid for the item will be reimbursed. Additional say postage price for free delivery items isn’t refundable.
- If we opt to offer you a refund for a product that is not faulty past the 14 calendar days of the policy we’ll deduct a 20% restocking fee in the refund amount. This comprises if a product was returned as faulty but was deemed rather than faulty. If we’ve facilitated return of the product that’s not faulty we will deduct return postage price along with this 20% restocking fee.
- If a product which connects to the world wide web is returned under guarantee we must first ask a photograph, video or screenshot of the issue in addition to a photograph, video or screenshot of the result screen when seeing fast.com. This is essential to establish if it’s the device that’s responsible or if the issue is associated with a network or internet connection.
- Return asks for items damaged in transit after two calendar days won’t be accepted. We believe if an item is damaged in transit it’s something that you ought to be able to identify on the day of receiving the merchandise. After two calendar days our courier companies won’t accept any liability, so therefore we’ll also not accept any promises.
- After 14 times you must provide us the chance to rectify any issues with the device prior to requesting a refund or exchange.
- It is at our sole discretion to give a refund, repair, replacement or store credit for a product.
- If a product has developed a fault or is faulty we may offer a repair, replacement or refund at our sole discretion
Our returns policy includes and doesn’t seek to exclude or restrict the rights you have under Australian Consumer Law. Our products have guarantees that can’t be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. The guarantees and product service that we provide are in addition to any customer guarantees and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.
That concludes our guide. We hope that you found it informative and helpful. Please remember to check back here on a regular basis for more guides, tips, tricks and latest news.
Now, we’ve already mentioned this, but it won’t hurt repeating it again. If you don’t yet have a VPN you really should get one ASAP. We recommend two VPN providers based on their superior quality of service and blazing fast speeds. They are ExpressVPN, arguably the fastest VPN provider around, and IPVanish, the best value for money VPN you’ll find. Both have long term discounts. The longer you pay for initially, the cheaper the service becomes. So what can you do with a VPN?
- Access services such as Netflix from different regions
- Secure your identity when browsing online
- Enjoy a safer browsing and online shopping experience through high-level traffic encryption
- and much more…
Get onto one today!
Our TV Boxes
(All prices in Australian dollars)
Are you looking for a TV box for your Kodi experience?
Why not take a look at one of out amazing deals? With reliable boxes starting well under $100 they're an item not to be missed, and yes, we will ship worldwide. But if you are concerned about a power supply matching your country, fear not. Although our TV boxes come with an AU power supply, you can power the boxes with a 2 amp USB lead. All you have to do is connect the closest USB port to the power input to a 2 amp power supply and you have power.