Below is a guide for installing the Wave Build for Kodi. This is a 3rd party add-on so please do not post questions about this add-on in the official Kodi forums. You can follow the creator on Twitter here.
It goes without saying that when using Kodi or doing just about anything online you need to protect yourself with a VPN. By using a VPN from IP Vanish you’ll ensure that you remain anonymous online and completely safe from prying eyes. Whilst online and using a VPN everything that you do will be encrypted. Credit card details and browsing history will remain safe and secure. Don’t risk your security or privacy. Get yourself a VPN from IPVanish today. Buy a 12 month subscription and get a massive discount. Sign up to IPVanish by clicking here
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
A VPN I use and can recommend is . Below is a link to their website which will give you an extra discount.
Before we delve too deep into this article I think it’s best to remind those familiar with Kodi (and those new to it) that it’s an ever-evolving system. Due to the nature of the beast many add-ons come and go, most often without warning or fanfare. Most of the time you won’t even be aware that your favourite add-on has been shut down as it will often continue to work, but as time goes by you’ll begin to notice fewer and fewer links are working. This is simply due to the add-on being abandoned and new fresh links not being picked up. That’s why it’s super important to stay on top of the game and check here on a regular basis for new Kodi add-on releases. Again, if your favourite addon no longer works it’s not a problem with your device or Kodi, the individual behind the add-on has simply walked away from developing it further to keep it running
How to Install Wave Build on Kodi Matrix:
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://cmanbuilds.com/repoand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked Enter a name for this media source
- Type cman then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Yes when you receive zip popup warning
- Select cman
- Select repository.cMaNWizard.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select cMaNs Wizard Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Select cMaN Wizard 19
- Select Install
- Select OK
- You will now see a popup regarding settings. Select any you wish to save and then select Continue
- Now select Cman Builds
- Scroll down and select [19.1]Wave
- Select (Cman Wizard) Install
- Select Yes, Install
- Select Fresh Install
- Select Force Close when the build has downloaded and installed
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS’
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish)
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage (IPVanish)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee (On IPVanish)
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
That concludes our guide. We hope that you found it informative and helpful. Please remember to check back here on a regular basis for more guides, tips, tricks and latest news.
Now, we’ve already mentioned this, but it won’t hurt repeating it again. If you don’t yet have a VPN you really should get one ASAP. We recommend two VPN providers based on their superior quality of service and blazing fast speeds. They are ExpressVPN, arguably the fastest VPN provider around, and IPVanish, the best value for money VPN you’ll find. Both have long term discounts. The longer you pay for initially, the cheaper the service becomes. So what can you do with a VPN?
- Access services such as Netflix from different regions
- Secure your identity when browsing online
- Enjoy a safer browsing and online shopping experience through high-level traffic encryption
- and much more…
Get onto one today!
Our TV Boxes
(All prices in Australian dollars)
Are you looking for a TV box for your Kodi experience?
Why not take a look at one of out amazing deals? With reliable boxes starting well under $100 they're an item not to be missed, and yes, we will ship worldwide. But if you are concerned about a power supply matching your country, fear not. Although our TV boxes come with an AU power supply, you can power the boxes with a 2 amp USB lead. All you have to do is connect the closest USB port to the power input to a 2 amp power supply and you have power.