Below is the simplest way of installing the Kodi program in your Firestick or Fire TV. No pc is necessary. The manual will demonstrate how you can install the newest, stabble version or you could also opt to use the connection for Kodi 18 beta that was just released meaning that the stable version should be accessible shortly.
It goes without saying that when using Kodi or doing just about anything online you need to protect yourself with a VPN. By using a VPN from Express VPN, the worlds fastest VPN, you’ll make certain you remain anonymous online and totally protected from prying eyes. Whilst online and using a VPN everything that you do will be encrypted. Credit card information and browsing history will remain safe and secure. Don’t risk your privacy or security. Get yourself a VPN from Express VPNtoday. Buy a 12 month subscription and receive a large discount. Subscribe to Express VPN by clicking here.
- Turn in your FireStick
- Select Settings
- Select Device (or Settings if you still have the old port )
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Turn ON
- You will now see a warning message regarding unknown sources. Select OK you can turn off unidentified sources later but we want it on for today
- Go back to your home screen (press house button on remote)
- Highlight Apps – situated at the top of the display – and then push down on your own Amazon remote to bring up a sub-menu comprising Featured, Games & Categories
- Select Categories from the sub menu
- Select Utility located in the base as it is alphabetically sorted
- Scroll down and pick Downloader
- Select Get to put in Downloader
- After the installation has finished pick Open
- You will now see the next screen. Select that the URL place
- Type ONE of the following – if you’re on a first generation Firestick/Fire Tv input
bit.ly/kodi176however if you’re on a newer Fire Stick/Fire TV input
bit.ly/mjdnewor try the Kodi 18 RC 2 in the event you want using this connection
bit.ly/k18rc2. You should bookmark this page and check back each month or so. You can then download a newer version if available.
- Select Download from the next screen
- The variant of Kodi you picked will begin to download
- When the download finishes you’ll view the next screen. Select Install
- Installation will begin
- When the setup completes select Open
- The first run may take a short while but you should now see your Kodi home display
That concludes our tutorial. We hope that you found it informative and useful. Please remember to check back here on a regular basis for more guides, tips, tricks and latest information.
Now, we have already mentioned this, but it will not hurt repeating it . If you do not have a VPN you should really get one ASAP. We recommend two VPN providers based on their superior quality of support and blazing fast speeds. They’re ExpressVPN, arguably the fastest VPN provider around, and IPVanish, the ideal value for money VPN you will find. The longer you pay for originally, the cheaper the service becomes.
Access services like Netflix from different areas
Secure your identity when surfing online
Enjoy a safer browsing and Internet shopping experience through high traffic traffic protection
and much more…
Get onto one now!
Our TV Boxes
(All prices in Australian dollars)
Are you looking for a TV box for your Kodi experience?
Why not take a look at one of out amazing deals? With reliable boxes starting well under $100 they're an item not to be missed, and yes, we will ship worldwide. But if you are concerned about a power supply matching your country, fear not. Although our TV boxes come with an AU power supply, you can power the boxes with a 2 amp USB lead. All you have to do is connect the closest USB port to the power input to a 2 amp power supply and you have power.